H4 is an “elite” security services, technology, and “unique” services provider. Our Professional Consultants are former U.S. Special Forces Soldiers and Law Enforcement Officers with over 150 years of personal and combat experience. Our Elite and Specialized Group had conducted numerous Global and Regional Threat Briefings, and Vulnerability Threat Assessments; designed and trained numerous courses on Situational Awareness, Force Protection, Anti-Kidnapping, and Urban Combats; and employed various advance technology to include biometrics products and analytical applications for the Department of Defense, Department of State, Law Enforcement agencies and Private Corporations.
Our professionals have refined Counter Abduction and Kidnapping Techniques, Tactics and Procedures. H4 reinforces, Individual Security posturing, and Survivability in worse case scenarios.
The intense training seminar is focused on:
- State and Local Threats Briefing: In this lesson, students will receive an information briefing from open sources on personal threats within their State and local region.
- Situational Awareness: This lesson will expand the student’s situation and observation awareness accurately, fully, and clearly, regarding those events and actions that contribute to an enhanced personal security posture. In the lesson, the instructor provides measures to take to determine the threat in any given area; how criminal identify their victims; criminal target selection considerations; the measures to be taken for protection while in a travel status (whether using public or private transportation); the precautions for hotel residence security; measures to be taken in residential protection, etc.
- Social Media: Social Networking sites have become the new go-to attack point for malware, phishing and spam, security vendor Sophos found in its Security Threat Report 2011. There are 3.5 new threats per second (almost 12,600 per hour), 1/3 of web users are attacked by cybercriminals using social networking sites to target victims. (Source: nsslabs.com) In this lesson the student will receive information on social networks’ threats.
- Physical Restraint & Escape: This lesson provides students with effective methods used to defeat common physical restraint devises, to include: flex cuffs, rope, chains, and tape.
- Survival and Defense Skills: This lesson is designed to make you more aware, prepared, and ready for any situation that may occur in your everyday life on any given day. This lesson differs from other self-defense classes in that they start from the point of attack, and since I believe attacks begin before it becomes physical, we teach how to avoid the attack altogether.
The course will consist of 30% classroom instruction and 70% practical exercise(s).
Class Size: 10-20 seats in each session
Uniform: Tasteful civilian attire, with closed-toe shoes.
Cost: $85 for the training, or $120 to include a personal self-defense kit
The self-defense kit includes a rechargeable stun gun, panic alarm, expandable metal baton, and police-strength pepper spray.
Contact: (910) 286-4014 , firstname.lastname@example.org